Hosted VoIP is an easier and more cost effective way to manage your telephony
A VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) system means connections are made over the internet instead of through a telephone line, enabling you to have everything a traditional phone system provides, but with one difference: it's hosted in the cloud.
Daisy’s Hosted Voice Select (HV.Select) delivers a truly market leading hosted VoIP proposition. Fully cloud based, so you spend less money on hardware and maintenance, while having access to enterprise grade functionality.
HV.Select is suitable for businesses of any size with single or multiple sites. We can scale from the very small single office to multisite networks or indeed large corporate headquarters, providing seamless, reliable, predictable and hassle-free levels of communications functionality. For those businesses with multiple sites, we provide ethernet circuits to ensure maximum call quality securely linked by our virtual private networks (VPNs). HV.Select call traffic bypasses the public internet entirely, ensuring absolute quality of service for your users.
Why Daisy HV.Select?
- Secure – built in business continuity and disaster recovery with call re-routing
- Reliable robust platform - designed in partnership with BT Wholesale – guaranteed 99.9% uptime backed by our SLA
- Scalable – easy to add and remove users
- Best pricing - easy monthly budgeting with generous monthly call bundle
- No hardware – complete PBX functionality without the hardware
- Agile workforce - enhanced mobility through seamless remote operations
- Cloud ready – with features you can set up and manage within the cloud
- Best reputation – more than 60,000 UK businesses trust Daisy for their IT and communication solutions
- Best handset - our standard device provides HD communications and all handsets are offered on 100% OPEX model
Dramatically reduce costs
No expensive on-site equipment is required, meaning no costly maintenance, servicing or upgrades. Its future-proof allowing you to add or remove users as your business changes, without the expense or inconvenience of on-site engineer visits. Eradicate internal call costs with free calls between colleagues with unlimited free on-net calls* whether they’re on mobiles or in the office. 5,000 minutes of calls to UK 01/02/03 numbers and UK mobile networks ** Also if you move your mobile solution to Daisy you can receive free calls from your landlines to your business mobiles.
Never miss a call again
Make your business more efficient and productive. Allocate one single number to users which can be used across all devices. So, whether you’re in the office or on the move, you can take calls on your desk phone, mobile, tablet or PC. Plus as an additional feature you can have missed calls and voice messages sent to your email inbox.
Call for more information
0800 035 4544
Peace of mind
To keep your business running smoothly in the event of a disaster, simply log in remotely to manage and divert calls from the office to employees’ mobiles or landlines, so your business can continue to be always-on.
Daisy HV.Select feature list
(some features are optional and incur additional charges)
• Save on call charges between colleagues
• Unlimited free on-net calls*
• 5000 minutes of calls to UK 01/02/03 numbers and UK mobile networks **
• Scaleable to add and remove users as required
• Eliminate infrastructure costs and maintenance
• Call identification and effective management
• Hunt groups so you never miss a call
• Voice messaging with voicemail to email
• Unlimited levels of auto-attendant
• 24/7 network monitoring
• Business applications – Instant Message, Presence and Video Calling
• MeetMe Conferencing
• Flexible number portability – retain your existing office numbers
• Call storage
• Full integration with CRM
• In-depth call analytics
• Latest range of top brand handsets
• Reliable uptime with secure call re-routing
• User portal to allow online management of the service , so you stay in control
• Training and configuration support
*On-net calls are calls made between the same site.
** Please refer to the Fair Use Policy. UK Mobile networks are FM1, FM3, FM4, FM5, FM6.
Calls to 03 numbers cannot exceed 10% of the minutes bundle. The bundle is per user and per calendar month. Unused minutes cannot be shared or carried over.
Hosted solutions are not suitable for every situation and there are many factors to take into consideration. A major factor is the speed of broadband available in your area, as the service relies on your broadband.
Another factor to consider is that this solution can be more expensive over the long term compared to a traditional on premise telephone system, especially if you use a site based system with SIP lines which reduce your call costs dramatically compared to traditional BT lines such as analogue or ISDN.
Contact us to discuss your requirements and we will guide you through the best solution for your business.