A Horizon Hosted phone system is a virtual PBX which gives the features and functionality of an on site phone system without the initial capital costs
Features of a hosted PBX service include voicemail, call forwarding and free site to site calls. This service is ideal for individuals, small and medium size businesses as well as multiple site locations. The advantage is that there is no hardware, maintenance or expansion costs. We would advise this kind of system if you have multiple sites or if you plan on movng premises in the next few years.
Key Features of a Horizon Hosted Phone System
- Telephone numbers are not geographically tied to any one location
- Choice of telephone area codes and 08xx numbers (or keep your existing number)
- Self administration web portal for total telephony and call routing control
- Direct Dial number for every user
- Voicemail to e-mail for all users or access voicemails on your IP device
- Fax to e-mail
- Ability to place calls on hold with inbuilt music on hold
- Call reporting data which is exportable via PDF
- No Expansions costs
- No Maintenance costs
- Low Capital outlay
The Polycom VVX410 is a 12-line mid-range Business Media Phone designed for today's office workers and call attendants who depend on crystal clear communications. Features include:
- Improve productivity for office staff and knowledge worker's via an intuitive larger, colour display and easy to use line appearances
- Make more efficient and productive calls with the unparalleled voice clarity of Polycom® HD VoiceTM
- Reduce deployment and maintenance costs-the Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and web based configuration tool makes the VVX 400 simple to deploy, easy to administer, upgrade, and maintain
- Leverage previous IT infrastructure investments-deploy VVX 410 business media phones on your existing network without needing to upgrade your call control platform
- Comes complete with a Gigabit Ethernet connection
The Cisco 504G Phone is a cost effective IP Phone with host of features that make it well suited as business or home office phone.
- Monochrome backlit display that shows callers ID
- 4 way navigation key
- Dedicated function keys
- Integrated PoE and a full duplex speakerphone
- Two switch ports that enable you to connect your computer and your phone with just one network cable
- Supports up to 2x SPA500 expansion modules which provides a maximum of 64 programmable keys.
Hosted solutions are not suitable for every situation and there are many factors to take into consideration. A major factor is the speed of broadband available in your area, as the service relies on your broadband.
Another factor to consider is that this solution can be more expensive over the long term compared to a traditional on premise telephone system, especially if you use a site based system with SIP lines which reduce your call costs dramatically compared to traditional BT lines such as analogue or ISDN.
Contact us to discuss your requirements and we will guide you through the best solution for your business.