Instead of connecting telephones to an on-premise PBX, Ring Central phones plug into your router and connect to secure data centers, so you can call and receive calls via VoIP. You get all the features of an on-premise PBX delivered seamlessly to desk phones, computers, and even mobile devices. And because we have a long standing partnership with RingCentral, it means that we can offer lower rates than you would receive if you were to go direct.
RingCentral’s virtual PBX service is simple
- The system can even be managed by an office manager or facilities coordinator without IT experience.
- Your Ring Central phone system can be managed from any device with internet access.
- It eliminates major capital equipment costs.
- On-boarding and setup are easy, and system management is greatly simplified.
- User and calling configurations can be changed with a few clicks, and users can manage their own settings.
- You have one provider and receive one fixed, monthly bill for all users, features, and locations including landline and mobile minutes, fax, conferencing, online meetings, virtual receptionist, mobile apps, and voicemail.
- The need for expensive hardware upgrades is eliminated the software is continually and automatically upgraded without any down time.
- iOS devices with HD voice, messaging , fax, conferencing and online meetings
- Android devices with HD voice, messaging , fax, conferencing and online meetings
- PC and Mac with HD Voice, messaging,fax, conferencing and online meetings
Hosted solutions are not suitable for every one and there are many factors to take into consideration. A major factor is the speed of broadband available in your area, as the service relies on your broadband.
Another factor to consider is that this solution can be more expensive over the long term compared to a traditional on premise telephone system, especially if you use a site based system with SIP lines which reduce your call costs dramatically compared to traditional BT lines such as analogue or ISDN.
Contact us to discuss your requirements and we will guide you through the best solution for your business.